Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
These Terms of Service and any terms expressly incorporated herein ("Terms") apply to your access to and use of all services (our "Services") provided by Bekopool.io ("Company", "we", or "us").
This Terms of Service relating to the services provided on the websites https://bekopool.io
By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool or any of our services.
The following Terms apply to any use of the mining pool services ("Services") offered over the websites ("Websites") mentioned above concerning the mining of the cryptocurrencies "Ubiq, Expanse, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Music Coin, Pirl, WhaleCoin, Callisto, Metaverse, Ellaism, ZCash, ZClassic, Bitcoin Private, BitcoinZ, Hush, ZenCash". The service provider offering these Services is Beko GmbH, Machtlfingerstr 26., 81379 München, Germany (Commercial Register: HRB 198931) as "Company"
1. You represent and warrant that you: (a) are of legal age to form a binding contract; (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from using our Services; and (c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party. If you are registering to use the Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that (I) such legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization, and (II) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
2. You must create an account with Company to access the Services ("Account"). When you create an Account, you agree to: (a) create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service; (b) provide accurate and truthful information; (c) maintain and promptly update your Account information; (d) maintain the security of your Account by protecting your Account password and restricting access to your computer and your Account; (e) promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your Account; and (f) take responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Account, to the maximum extent permitted by law. When you create an Account, we assign you an account identifier that you must retain to access your Account.
3. The Pool rewards miners according to our special system with a 0 % fee. Network trans-action fees of the pool payout transactions are paid by the Company. Note that all pools are using this fee. The actual fee per pool is displayed on the pool dashboard page. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
4. The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
5. In the case you choose the 5% bonus payout method, you receive a single payout in every 7 days calculated from the first day of your 7 day mining activity. In this situation, you will get a 5 % extra bonus payment in that certain cryptocurrency.
6. On suspicious, malicious or any type of unwanted movement on our pools and or web-site, We will immediately block your ip('s) or domain to all our servers. If there is any ac-count linked to this we will suspend this account and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we feel like the detected behavior has a serious risk of compromising our pool, we will also report this together with all data we collected, to the relevant authorities as an attempt on stealing.
7. Any use of our pools that is not according to our pool usage instuctions and consequently result in a loss or shortage of coins is on your own risk, and the pool or its operators are not responsible for this loss in any form. Always use the instructions provided by the pool.
8. The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and
downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
9. Botnets are not welcome and they are strictly prohibited from participating in the mining pools.. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertain about the nature of the miner, an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
10. Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.
11. The Company is continually implementing security standards complying with the latest state-of-the- art technology. All operated servers located in the EU-28 and North America are distributed- denial-of-service (DDOS) protected to ensure an incessant availability of the Services and a payout process without unwanted interruptions. The Services are also designed to pay out rewards as soon as possible in order to keep the pool balance low.
12. Despite such protective mechanisms, the company cannot fully guarantee that the Website and its Service will never be subject to hacker attacks or similar problems. Therefore, the Company shall not be obliged to compensate any losses due to stolen pool balance or temporary unavailability of the Services. The Company explicitly reserves the right to shut down services from time to time for maintenance reasons.
13. Furthermore, the Company shall not be liable for any damages of your hardware (com-puter and its components) or software (operating system, programs, stored data etc.) occurring while using the Services. The intensity of the mining tasks is highly demanding; hardware components may - exceptionally - be destroyed completely. As the hardware setup of each Worker is individually compiled, you must assess (and bear) the risk associated with such high electrical load by yourself.
14. Attacks on the system may also cause data loss. As far as sensitive data is collected, the Company shall not be held responsible for any loss that cannot be reduced to security issues or other culpability by the Company.
15. As mining is an intensive task for the hardware of your computer (CPU, GPU), the pro-cess can cause high costs for electricity. The Company shall not be responsible for any such costs. The Services are conducted at the sole discretion of the user in type, extent and frequency. All expenses arising are to be borne by the Worker.
16. The Websites are designed as anonymous mining pools. The collection of personal data is strictly limited. By accessing the Websites, the external IP address of your computer and http specific information (request, referrer and user agent) will be logged for statistical purposes. By using the Services (mining on the pools), the external IP address of your computer will be logged for verification purposes as well as to allow you to change specific settings (indication of e-mail address, modification of minimum payout amount). Such data may potentially link to personally identifiable information.
17. The Company uses services of Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA ("Twitter") on the Websites in order to provide important information by embedding his official Twitter account "bekopool.io"
18. None of the information transmitted will be shared with third parties. However, you need to download and install third party software on your computer in order to use the Services and mine cryptocurrency. The Company has no influence on any data collected by these third parties. Hence, it is recommended to review available terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third parties carefully as well.
19. The Company staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be communicated via e-mail, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
20. Force Majeure Events. Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any event beyond Company's reasonable control, including, but not limited to, flood, ex-traordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of nature, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction (each, a "Force Majeure Event").
Back to registration ^